We are ALL in this together.
No matter how hard things may be, know that there is a lesson within all of this. Sometimes the lessons are disguised as really bad things. But on the other side, if we learn from it, is a stronger you. A better you.
Let’s do what we can now, to build a stronger body and mind.
How to find calm amidst the chaos:
- Meditate daily – create space amidst all the noise. 6 breathes can lower your blood pressure.
- Exercise – even just 20 minutes a day goes a loooong way.
- Go for a walk – spend time in nature, it’s beautiful.
- Connect with loved ones – Facetime if you have to. We all need to show love and support and make one another smile.
- Be grateful – that we get to wake up and live another day.
- Recover – get back to a solid sleep routine of min 7 hours of sleep.
- Help others – get out of your own head and help other people. Whatever that my look like and see how you feel after.
- Reflect and re-evaluate – On some unattended things you’ve been putting off. This is a sign to now go for what we want. What we know we NEED to do for ourselves.
LESSONS: What’s the good from all of this?
The universe/God is making us ALL slow down. And cleansing the world and our minds with less pollution. Because prior to this, would we have?
This is teaching us that life is too short. So we MUST make the most of each and every moment. In the end, that’s all we truly have.
We get to spend quality time with our loved ones. So be present. Be grateful for all that we have. Because we truly have so much.
We are ALL in this together. WE GOT THIS.
Grateful for you.